Current Game Excitments

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Current Game Excitments

Post by Dingo Batblade on Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:32 pm

actually i thought the campaign was pretty good. and the forge system is freakin awesome.
so i know almost knowone here expects it to do well but i'm excited for the new kingdom hearts game for the DS. looking at a video of the gameplay, the graphics look exactly like the first one
Dingo Batblade

Back to top Go down

Post by MadChickenz on Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:04 pm

Yes! Go Kingdom Hearts! They haven't failed at a game yet, and hopefully this is no exception. (Though I may have disliked the card system in Chain of Memories, it was still a very well-made game.)
MadChickenz

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Hyde on Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:02 pm

no, I wasn't saying that, I was just saying that the Halo 3 beta looked impressive, and gave the actual game a lot of hype. However, the actual game was only really exciting for like the 1st 6 months. Especially with CoD4 coming out right afterwards.

Back to Kingdom Hearts, I wish that KH3 was going to come out for the 360 also like FFXIII
Artemis Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post by MadChickenz on Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:19 pm

Yeah, KH has always been an exclusivley PS game (apart from the aforementioned Chain), and that's fine with me, even if it annoys me that I can't get it now that I have a Wii. Maybe I'll borrow it in a couple years.
MadChickenz

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Hyde on Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:20 pm

well, FF has been like that, too. All PS except game boy versions. That's just like KH.
Artemis Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Dingo Batblade on Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:06 am

what excites me most about the game though is since it's on the DS and all it's wireless glory, the games gunna have a four player Co-op. something that generaly makes any game good and usually drags all xbox games down for their lack of
Dingo Batblade

Back to top Go down

Post by The Highlander on Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:03 am

The games gunna have a four player Co-op. something that generaly makes any game good
If done well.

It's perfectly balanced, perfectly planned. More than enough, for this man. Like every tree
stands on its own, reaching for the sky, I stand alone. I share my world, with no one else.
All by myself, I stand alone
The Highlander

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Hyde on Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:37 am

Mark, he was just being general, so of course there will be exceptions to his statement. Besides, he really was just ranting about how every time he comes over to my house, the only way that David, my brother, and I can play at the same time on the xbox, is playing only about 4 of my like 15 games since those are the only ones with more than 2 player co-op. Horde on Gears 2 would be freaking amazing with more than 2 people, oh wait! Only 2 people per xbox, so you have to have 3 xbox's to give horde it's full potential without all of your friends having xbox live. (I realize that you can't have 5 people on one xbox, but 4 would be great! Throw me and the rest of the gaming community a bone and put more people per xbox) Oh, and multiple people on CoD4 xbox live would be the greatest multiplayer experience with friends who don't have xbox live for the xbox (in my opinion), but what does infinity ward do? One person per xbox! Come on, videogame makers! Follow Bungie's example! 4 people per xbox! Sure, Halo 3 still is dead to me except custom games, but custom games is only great because of the 4 people per xbox! CoD: MW2 better have that or most of the gamers (over 100,000, but even that might be a low estimate) who got a twitter account for the sole purpose of responding to infinity ward's news board message saying that if we had any suggestions for MW2, twitter them, would have done so for nothing because over 3/4 of them wanted guests on xbox live.

Last edited by Artemis Hyde on Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Artemis Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Dingo Batblade on Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:05 pm

yes that was indeed my actual point to begin with. there are so many games out there that lack true awesomeness solely because the multiplayer was not properly......bolstered. My other point however was that there are also many games that dont turn out to be very good but are made very fun simple because you can enjoy it with others. Thus my exitment over the 4 player co-op. It's like inserance in the event that the story ends up sucking.
Dingo Batblade

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Hyde on Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:42 pm

Hey, I just heard of some cool new things about Modern Warfare 2:

N/C = not confirmed

New attachments: heart beat sensor, it's like Halo's motion sensor, but it's attached to your gun and it only points forward, so you can still sneak up on people; thermal scope; scope on rifles; new hand gun attachments, such as a red laser for easier steady aiming (N/C); box magazine; bipod;

New Melee: ice picks (N/C), different melee types (N/C)

New explosive: guided rockets; semtex (sticky explosive)

New Perks(n/c): Tactility, allows multiple attachments excluding grenade launcher; decoy, puts a fake red dot on the enemy radar that lead to nothing; ghillie suit, allows ghillie suit for non-sniper class; dominator, gives 2 full kill streaks in one life, so 3=radar, 5=air strike, 7=heli, 10=radar, 12=air strike, and 14=heli

options: create a character (so david can be black every match, lol) and snow camo

other rumors (n/c): customizable kill streak bonuses (like an AC-130 for 7 kill streak), and vehicles (snowmobiles, in campaign they are confirmed; and a truck type thing.

Co-op is comfirmed! 2 player campaign, but they have said nothing about guests on xbox live...even with all of our emails and me getting a twitter account. Spec-op mode, which are all the uber hard missions that that were too hard for the campaign, and they didn't fit into the story, but IF wanted to put them in anyway. 2 player co-op for that, too.
Artemis Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Dingo Batblade on Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:30 pm

heh.....you got a twitter acount?

so have any of ya'll played Golden Sun?
Dingo Batblade

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Hyde on Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:13 pm

only for that game would I get a twitter account, and I heard that one is coming out for the DS
Artemis Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Dingo Batblade on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:20 pm

yeah im quite intrigued. what made it lots of fun was a wonderful story, awesome graphics(for a simple GBA), and a very familiar combat style that still uses its own interesting twist. Unfortunatly, after 2 games it might get stale and though they could defenitly beaf up the graphics, it looks more like their going to instead remodel it to the very bulgy 3D graphics that are all to often used with DS games
Dingo Batblade

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Hyde on Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:59 am

Dude, remember in 8th grade? Because I was grounded, I spent a good portion of my 8th videogame time watching you play that game. Epic! It's fun just to /watch/ because of the freaking awesome attacks you can do. I need a DS. PSP stinks without the 2nd analog stick because all the shooters that require 2 stick movement give you a crappy alternative using the triangle, circle, square, and X buttons. Not fun. The DS atleast has a good alternative to shooters: the pointer. Why use a stick when you can just touch were you want to shoot? And the Nintendo classics won't get old for a long time.
Artemis Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Dingo Batblade on Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:37 pm

that's what i've been say'in for two years now! Razz
Dingo Batblade

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Hyde on Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:56 pm

I know, I was in denial...
Artemis Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post by MadChickenz on Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:02 pm

So, it seems, was everyone else, as far as the DS goes.
MadChickenz

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Hyde on Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:07 pm

I need a DS instead. (W00t! 42nd reply!)
Artemis Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post by MadChickenz on Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:23 pm

Yes, come buy a DS. You should be able to get an original for dirt cheap now that the DSi is out.
MadChickenz

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Hyde on Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:52 pm

eh, after highschool...

Also, MW2 is awesome! I have no complaints about the game. SHould have gotten 10/10, and if it's not game of the year, I have lost faith in Gamespot. You should come play this break, Andrew.
Artemis Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post by MadChickenz on Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:33 pm

Hey look, I already did. Once, at least.
MadChickenz

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Hyde on Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:25 pm

Lol, I was there.

How about L4D2? What do y'all think about that?
Artemis Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top